Blueberries have always been a quintessential ingredient in the culinary world, and there is no denying that they add a burst of flavor and color to any dish. This Ultimate Blueberry Bliss Cake recipe is the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth and experience the true essence of blueberries. The moist and fluffy texture, combined with the sweet and tart flavor of the blueberries, makes this cake a crowd-pleaser. So, let’s get started and discover your inner chef with this delightful recipe!
|1 and 1/2 cups
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a 9-inch cake pan with butter or cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, using an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and beat well after each addition.
- Mix in the vanilla extract and lemon zest.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, alternating with the milk, and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice and serve with a dollop of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Blueberries have been used in baked goods for centuries, and this Ultimate Blueberry Bliss Cake recipe is a testament to the evolution of this beloved ingredient. Native to North America, blueberries were used by indigenous people for medicinal purposes before becoming a staple in the culinary world. Today, they are used in various desserts, from pies to cakes, and continue to be a favorite ingredient among food lovers. This recipe is perfect for any occasion and is sure to leave you and your guests wanting more!