Cyberpunk 2077’s 2.0 replace and Phantom Liberty DLC growth has utterly revived the open-world RPG, and, for a lot of, lastly turned it into the immersive sci-fi blockbuster they’d been dreaming of based mostly on all these E3 trailers. However extra fixes are nonetheless on the way in which. An upcoming 2.01 patch will deal with corrupted saves on PlayStation 5 and different points.
CD Projekt Pink previewed some of the patch notes for the smaller hotfix on Friday, September 29, noting that the precise replace will embody much more adjustments as soon as it lastly arrives. Along with fixing the corrupted save concern on PS5, the studio can be promising improved framerate efficiency in Dogtown, Phantom Liberty’s large new space, on each PC and console. A bunch of mission bugs are additionally getting taken care of.
Right here’s the whole lot within the preview for patch 2.01:
- The distorted impact brought on by choosing a particular dialogue choice when speaking to Johnny on the finish of Computerized Love will now not persist on the display screen.
- V will now not die in The Heist by falling by the elevator when driving to the forty second ground with low FPS.
- Mounted a problem the place the UI may present controller inputs when taking part in with keyboard and mouse.
- Made it doable to correctly change to arms cyberware by biking by weapons.
- Gig: Breaking Information will probably be correctly triggered after approaching the hunt space.
- Automobile radio quantity will probably be adjusted so it’s not too quiet when in comparison with different sounds within the recreation.
- Addressed the problem of corrupted saves on PlayStation by growing the utmost save file dimension restrict. Notice: this received’t repair the saves corrupted earlier than the replace. In case you’re experiencing the problem, maintain a working save (e.g. resave it as handbook save) until 2.01 arrives.
- Efficiency enhancements for each PC and consoles, particularly within the Dogtown space.
Some PS5 gamers started to report issues with their save recordsdata shortly after starting Phantom Liberty. The issue appeared to focus on those that went into the growth with save recordsdata from earlier than the two.0 replace (versus gamers who began utterly new playthroughs). The save information apparently began to turn out to be broken after the second mission “Gap within the Sky,” with no clear workarounds past loading earlier save recordsdata and making an attempt once more. Fortuitously, it feels like the problem will probably be taken care of quickly, although CD Projekt Pink factors out that gamers will need to be sure you maintain on to a “working save” till 2.01 releases “quickly.”
Regardless of Cyberpunk 2077 taking pictures again up the gross sales charts and turning into one of the vital performed video games on Steam once more, CD Projekt Pink has confirmed that these final batch of updates will conclude its post-launch help for the sport. The studio is at present pivoting assets again to its subsequent open-world Witcher recreation, with a smaller staff starting early idea work on Cyberpunk 2077’s sequel.